Don’t have time to market your business or build your brand?
Tired of going to workshops and classes only to throw your notes in a desk drawer once you get home?
Do you need training, support, and an accountability team to make things happen?
Stop procrastinating and join the Business Success Roundtable!
The Business Success Roundtable is an exclusive dinner program hosted by Flowers Media Matters. The roundtable is led by international business and marketing strategist, @LisaLFlowers. You will meet and network with other business owners and professionals and learn HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY MARKET YOUR BUSINESS.
LEARN. CONNECT. GROW.
- Learn how to grow your business and brand using traditional, digital and social media marketing
- Connect with other business owners and professionals for insight, ideas, and advice
- Grow your online influence, increase sales, and retain customers
- Learn & work – GET STUFF DONE!
- Attend exclusive monthly meetings with dinner included
- Get business accountability, coaching, training, and mentoring
- Create ready-to-go, customized marketing and PR strategies
- Private and confidential 24/7 access in an exclusive Facebook group
This ISN’T a networking group. While you’ll meet other business owners and professionals, our roundtable is focused on GETTING STUFF DONE!
A 6-month commitment to you & your business is required! Bring your laptop and let’s get started!
This roundtable launches on Tuesday, October 17th. SPACE IS LIMITED – REGISTER TODAY!
Call 703-862-8743 or email Lisa at LFlowers@FlowersMediaMatters.com for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: The Business Success Roundtable takes place every 3rd Tuesday night for 6 months. The dates are 10/17/17, 11/21/17, 12/19/17, 1/16/18, 2/20/18, and 3/20/18. We will meet at 6pm and will end at 9pm. Dinner is included in your membership. Your 6-month commitment is to YOU and YOUR BUSINESS as well as other group members. Every group member counts! Membership fees will be charged 3 weeks before each month’s meeting.
Location: Royal Restaurant in Alexandria, VA. There is plenty of street parking. They also have a parking lot.
For sponsorship packages or exclusive partnership opportunities, feel free to contact us at (703) 862-8743 or email Lisa at LFlowers@FlowersMediaMatters.com.